12/2/08

ALBUM: One idea...

We're currently working on selecting the photos from our wedding day that will go into our 'official' wedding album. I say official, because I hope to also make a couple of informal ones through Snapfish that include the not-as-perfect but still great photos that family members have shared with us. It feels as though it's taking us forever to choose from the hundreds of beautiful images that our amazing photographer took. We need to just pick them and be done with it already (hopefully in the very near future). I know a few girl friends who after a year or years in some cases, still have no album to show. They just never got around to it. I really want to have an album to show our future grandchildren, so this is a priority on our to do list.

Here's an idea that I wanted to share that's on the pricer-but-fabulous side of the album spectrum. Our wedding photographer shared this link when I asked her about our album options and I fell in love immediately. I really want to save up and create one of the family history books. Their new accordion books could work well for wedding or honeymoon photos, as you can see in the samples below from their blog. Check out their site - I promise you won't be disappointed.

SHOP: Good Stock, http://good-stock.com

2 comments:

andrea said...

Those albums are adorable!

Visit my blog to learn about my Pay It Forward :)

Dana said...

Those look great!