12/27/07

ACCESSORIES: Pretty as can be

I've been looking for a simple pair of shoes for our wedding day with a kitten heel for a reasonable price. Found these on sale on Target's website and ordered a pair. Looking forward to seeing how they fit and look in person. The best part - they were only $6.24! I also bought a purse from Target. I love the one below by Blue Tux Shoes, but it's $65.00. So the Target purse isn't really what I had been looking for, but the price can't be beat at only $16.99. It received great reviews from other brides and they write that it has a pink inner lining. I can always return it if it's not quite right when I see it in person. I'd love to try adding a brooch to give it a little something extra - maybe the pink starfish brooch below from Your Wedding Company. Also hoping to add clips to the shoes. Found some cute ones by Absolutely Audrey and Aliza Darik.

No comments: